PSV Transport Systems
PSV UK and EU Compliant Manual Ramp Narrow
The PSV UK and EU Compliant Manual Ramp was designed to combat the increasing need for a lightweight robust manual ramp from Bus Body Builders and Bus Operators. Although the top board is a composite material its design is such that it avoids splintering commonly seen on existing market alternatives.
The ramp incorporates the same reinforced bungee style handle that has seen PSV ramps become a popular choice with Operators in the Aftermarket. The later ramp has a narrower top board (approximately 90mm slimmer) and is more suitable for vehicles with a smaller front door aperture. The ramp can also be used to replace Compak CP9 ramps on later vehicles.
- Conforms to current UK and EU Regulations
- Cassette style design
- Integral floor
- Easy Retro-fit
- Safe working load 300Kg
- Fully retractable bungee style handle
- Light-weight construction
- Concealed maintenance free pivots
- Posture friendly deployment
- Can be manufactured in a range of sizes to suit step height
- Lighter than existing market alternatives
- Strong, robust, metal frame
- Avoids splintering associated with other composite boards
- Impact damage resistant
- Safety interlock
- High visibility edges
- Anti-slip surface
The ramp is currently supplied to leading UK Body Builder including Alexander Dennis, Optare and Wrightbus. Please specify the PSV ramp when ordering.